Registration for the 2023 Pool Season opens Monday, March 13.
|2023 Pool Membership Rates||Resident||Non-Resident|
|Family - adult + kids to age 23||$430||$569|
|Individual - age 25 to 64||$184||$250|
|Young Adult - age 13 to 24||$126||$182|
|Senior - age 65 or over||$100||$113|
|Senior Couple - age 65 + 1||$184||$208|
Click here for the membership application.
Daily Rates for non-members and guests of members
$12 Adults/Teen (12 – 64 yrs.)
$10 Seniors (65 yrs. & older)
$10 Children (12 months – 11 yrs. of age)
Children under 12 months are free, those 12 months and older are $10 each
- Family Membership: A family membership is limited to two (2) adults and dependent children who reside in the same household and are under the age of 24. Documentation of residency or family relationship for the children included in your membership may be requested.
- Individual Membership: Any individual age 24 to 64.
- Two-Person Membership: Any two people living at the same address.
- Senior Membership: Anyone age 65 or above.
- Senior Couple Membership: Any two people living at the same address and at least one is age 65 or above.
- Young Adult Membership: Any individual age 14 – 23 years. NO GUEST PASSES.
- Family Membership: 6 people/passes per season
- Individual Membership: 2 people/passes per season
- Two-Person Membership: 4 people/passes per season
- Senior Membership: 2 people/passes per season
- Senior Couple Membership: 4 people/passes per season
- Young Adult Membership: NO GUEST PASSES.