Gymnastics registration for the Spring 2022 session is closed
Spring 2022 Gymnastics
- Space is limited please register early
- Registration will not accepted without payment in full
- This is not a reoccurring program; you must sign up for each month in advance to secure your spot
- Ask us to put your credit card on file for easy sign-up
Please note we cannot hold a spot for your child. Classes are first come first serve. Registration form and full payment are required before you are considered registered.
Tiny Tots (ages 3-5 yrs.) 30-minute class
No experience necessary.
Focus: Kids learn movement, fine motor skills, tumbling and gymnastics elements in our progressive-based classes.
TUMBLING 101 (Recommended ages 5-6 yrs.) 50-minute class
No experience necessary.
Focus: hand placement for all tumbling, forward rolls, cartwheel, round-off, bridge, back walk-over, strength & flexibility, drills, conditioning.
LEVEL 1 (Recommended ages 6-7 yrs.) 50-minute class
Requirement ~ Hand placement, forward roll, strong cartwheel.
Focus: Round-Off, handstand snap-down, back walkover, back & front handspring drills, bridge, beginning techniques of back handspring, strength, flexibility, drills, conditioning.
LEVEL 2 (recommended ages 7 and older) 50-minute class
Requirement ~ Solid back walk-over, solid round-off, handstand snap-down.
Focus: Standing back handspring, round-off back handspring, back walkover.
Back Handspring/Tuck Class (recommended ages 8 and older) 50-minute class
Requirement ~ Solid back bend kick-over, solid round-off, handstand snap-down.
Focus: Standing back handspring, round-off back handspring, back walkover, techniques of front handspring, strength, flexibility, drills, conditioning.
RRCC Gymnastics Information – Spring 2022 (April & May)
(There will be no Gymnastics Saturday & Monday of Memorial Day Weekend)
|Monday||4:00 - 4:30 PM||TINY TOTS||8 CLASSES = $72|
|Monday||4:30 - 5:00 PM||TINY TOTS||8 CLASSES = $72|
|Monday||5:00 - 5:50 PM||TUMBLING 101||8 CLASSES = $96|
|Monday||6:00 - 6:50 PM||BACK HANDSPRING/TUCK CLASS||8 CLASSES = $96|
|Tuesday||6:00 - 6:50 PM||TUMBLING 101||9 CLASSES = $108|
|Tuesday||7:00 - 7:50 PM||LEVEL 1||9 CLASSES = $108|
|Tuesday||8:00 - 8:50 PM||LEVEL 2||9 CLASSES = $108|
|Saturday||9:00 9:50 AM||TUMBLING 101||8 CLASSES = $96|
|Saturday||10:00 - 10:50 AM||LEVEL 1||8 CLASSES = $96|
|Saturday||11:00 - 11:50 AM||LEVEL 2||8 CLASSES = $96|
|Saturday||12:00 - 12:50 PM||BACK HANDSPRING/TUCK CLASS||8 CLASSES = $96|
*Please note…this is not any ongoing registration. Registration is required for each season of classes.
Gymnastics Dress Code
- No jewelry please
- Hair must be tied back
- Bare clean hands and feet
- Clothing must allow your child to stretch and bend comfortably
- Leotards are preferable but not required for girls
- Midriff should be covered at all times
- If your child is wearing shorts, please be mindful of modesty
- Clothing should not be too baggy that it poses a trip hazard
- Boys should wear a t-shirt and shorts/sweats with no buttons, zippers or snaps
In the case we feel your child’s attire in inappropriate we will contact you privately