Community Pool Hours:
Monday, August 1st to August 28th: Open Daily from 12pm to 7:00pm
Monday, August 29th to September 2nd: CLOSED
Saturday, September 3rd to Monday, September 5th: Open 12pm to 7:00pm
Due to circumstances beyond our control it will not be possible to open the Riegel Ridge Pool on Saturday, June 11.
We will open for the season on Saturday, June 18.
We apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to another great season.
Full opening schedule will be posted soon.
The last day for dedicated lap swim will be Thursday, July 28th, there is always a lap lane available.
Daily Rates for non-members and guests of members
$12 Adults/Teen (12 – 64 yrs.)
$10 Seniors (65 yrs. & older)
$8 Children (12 months – 11 yrs. of age)
Children under 12 months are free, those 12 months and older are $8 each
- Family Membership: A family membership is limited to two (2) adults and dependent children who reside in the same household and are under the age of 24. Documentation of residency or family relationship for the children included in your membership may be requested.
- Individual Membership: Any individual age 24 to 64.
- Two-Person Membership: Any two people living at the same address.
- Senior Membership: Anyone age 65 or above.
- Senior Couple Membership: Any two people living at the same address and at least one is age 65 or above.
- Young Adult Membership: Any individual age 14 – 23 years. NO GUEST PASSES.
- Family Membership: 6 people/passes per season
- Individual Membership: 2 people/passes per season
- Two-Person Membership: 4 people/passes per season
- Senior Membership: 2 people/passes per season
- Senior Couple Membership: 4 people/passes per season
- Young Adult Membership: NO GUEST PASSES.